We are excited to announce that in accordance with the Ontario Re-Opening Plan, we are now able to have in-person services with up to 15% capacity (per room). At the present time we are able to have 45 people in the sanctuary and another 15 in the fellowship hall for the overflow. We are inviting you to register for this Sunday’s service. It will be a first come first served basis. If you register and we have already reached capacity, you will be notified and can be put on the top of the list for next Sunday.
- All persons (adults and children) who wish to attend in person will need to register in advance. The attendance limit for worship service is 15% of capacity which is approximately 60 including both the sanctuary and an overflow space in the fellowship hall. We do not want to be in the position of turning people away at the door, so please register for you and your household using the link “Register Now” at the bottom of this section.
- If you have children attending with you who will be participating in our children’s program, please let us know on the registration form. Wendy Nelles and her team need to know numbers so they can plan accordingly.
- Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, noting we have received your registration and look forward to seeing you on Sunday.
- Face coverings are required to be worn once inside the church building.
- Physical distancing must be maintained.
Prior to entering the church building each person will need to complete a COVD-19 screening. You can review the screening questions here: COVID-19 Screening Questions.
- Please read them carefully and ensure you and your family will be able to answer NO to all questions prior to entering.
- If, between the time you register and Sunday morning, you or any members of your household are unable to answer NO to all the screening questions, please reply to your confirmation email or call the church office to let us know so we can free up your seat(s) for other members of the congregation.
The staff are working and able to assist you however we can. Please feel free to call the office at 613-372-1238 or email email@example.com. if you would like to come into the church building, please call ahead and we are happy to make arrangements.
Harrowsmith Church is conscientiously taking all precautions to keep people safe from Covid-19. At the present time, the church is closed to the public.
This list of requirements from the KFL&A Public Health will be adhered to: